Elizabeth Crawford con Permaculture: Permaculture for Beginners: 10 Simple Ways to Build a Sustainable Ecosystem and Enjoy a Healthy Community
Imagine having a beautiful garden that works with nature instead of against it.
In this delightful book, Elizabeth Crawford offers a remarkably thoughtful, friendly, simple, and practical guide to joining a healthy community by creating your own sustainable ecosystem.
In this book you will learn:
- How permaculture is a natural approach to engaging with nature
- How to create effective use zones
- How to layer your food forest
- How to use mutual support guilds for maximum yield and efficiency
- How to incorporate sustainable building practices
- How to include and manage biological resources wisely
- How to capture and store energy
- How to manage the animals in your system
- How to avoid waste naturally
- How to think small, think slow, and be creative
Today is the day to stop imagining and start doing. Download this book now!